- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
Make every ride safer with the first tail light designed for daylight visibility. Flare R's balanced optics set off with a powerful CREE LED can be seen from over 2km day or night. 65 Lumens and 270 degrees of visibility help make you the biggest distraction on the road. The Flare R's powerful CREE LED shine bright through balanced optics ensuring visibility of over 270 degrees. Visible over 2km day/night for the ultimate in riding safety. - 65 Lumens for visibility from over 2km day or night - Be seen with balanced optics designed for 270 degree visibility near and far - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day modes: 65LM flash-4.25hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs - Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick Connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes quick connect bracket and USB charging cable
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Portland Design Works' Fenderbot Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Fenderbot bolts directly to your fender so it's always on your bike. - Bright red LED and precision reflector - Bolts directly to fender to prevent theft - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Portland Design Works' Radbot 1000 Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and a precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Radbot includes mounts for a rack, seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - 1.0 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Be visible and be safe! The Blinky 1 aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! Its soft-touch power switch toggles between flashing and steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the included batteries. It mounts to seatposts and seatstays and clips on pockets and packs, too.
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
Page 1 of 4 Next page