Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
The HardWire 2018 Key Cable is a 20mm braided steel cable that provides increased cut resistance. A reinforced lock head construction with the "TALON" lock pin retention system provides extra holding power, and a dual sliding cylinder weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. The HardWire 2018 Key Cable is .75” x 6’.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With a tough key lock at your disposal, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
• Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials • Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups • 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
A combo cable lock that provides protection with an 8mm thickness. Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Combo Lock provides a key-free locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating for a lock that won't scratch your frame but will keep your bike safe. Product details - 8mm x 150cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Security rating 2
A combo chain lock that provides secure protection thanks to a durable 4mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Combo Chain Lock provides secure protection and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 60cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 60cm length - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - You can customize your combination to make it easy to remember
A keyed cable lock that provides protection with an 8mm thickness. Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Keyed Cable Lock provides a durable locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating to create a durable lock that won't scratch your frame and will keep your bike safe. Product details - 8mm x 150cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Secure-keyed entry resists tampering - Includes cable lock and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 2
$14.99 - $19.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
Flexible security from ABUS—With this bicycle lock, you can quickly and effectively provide basic protection with a low risk of theft. The Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock from ABUS is the answer if you are looking for a bicycle lock for your entry-level bicycle or a children's bicycle. When folded, the ABUS lock can be easily transported in the Snap Cage mount mounted on the bike. The 10mm thick, super-flexible spiral cable offers effective protection when securing the bike around a solid object in regions or in places with a low risk of theft. In addition, we recommend using the Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock as a secondary lock for an additional bicycle component lock. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super-flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$19.79 - $21.39
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$20.49 - $24.59
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.19 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$19.59 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
Page 1 of 6 Next page