The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
$9.99 - $10.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$5.99 - $13.99
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
$26.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
$11.99 - $12.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - RustBuster Function - Z Bridge Shape
Page 1 of 1