VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
Under 200 grams per pedal, the ATAC MX 2 is super versatile and super affordable. The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. The ATAC EASY cleat makes set up a breeze and clipping in and out even easier.
Made for cross country MTB riders, the ATAC XC 2 pedal features the easy engagement and self-cleaning design of the ATAC system (TIME patent) and the durability of MIM (metal in mold) arches and a steel axle, all at an affordable price. The ATAC XC 2 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
The Xpresso 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. This is the perfect pedal for criteriums, gran fondos, and everything in between. It is the only pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body, and it also features a hollow steel axle that's both light and durable. The ICLIC system is pre-opened which makes clipping in super easy.
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
$26.99 - $29.99
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
$9.99 - $11.99
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Aluminum body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD compatible - Toe clip compatible on non-SPD side (included) - 760g per pair
$14.99 - $25.00
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 - 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 - Mud shedding offset binding design - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 310 grams (pair)
$15.99 - $25.49
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
- Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction - CNC chromoly spindle - Sealed bearing and bushing - One side SPD compatible - Fully adjustable tension - 9/16-inch spindle - 295g pair
- All-road race-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - Lightweight yet durable carbon fiber/nylon composite platform for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - 3 LSL sleeve bushings - Shimano SPD style cleat with 6° float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 86mm x 78mm - 295g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: Carbon/Nylon
$63.99 - $68.49
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
$49.99 - $69.99
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
$11.99 - $24.99
The super popular Impulse Pedals feature 12 traction pins per side and a knurled, concave body for superior grip. Keep your bike looking fresh and swaggy! Product Specifications - Size: 9/16" - Body: Nylon Composite - Spindle: Chromoly Steel - Installation: 15mm Pedal Wrench or 6mm Allen Key - Pins: 12 molded traction pins per side - Weight: 14.2oz
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with EPS-SL cleats (Shimano SPD-SL-style) - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 86 grams/pair
The Delta pedal is upgraded with a stainless abrasion plate to decrease direct scratch to pedal body, which increases durability. In addition to that, the material has been changed to thermoplastic which makes it lighter weight. The E-PR73ST features low stack height which allows greater ground clearance as well as increased pedaling efficiency. - 85 x 94 mm - Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, enclosed mechanism, tension adjustable with gauge - 9/16"
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Crankbrothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel Body material: One piece composite Wing material: Stamped steel Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 294g per pair Warranty: 5 years
Page 1 of 8 Next page